BEST PTC SITES
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أحدث الصورالرئيسيةشرح الربح من النتEARN MONEYالتسجيلدخول

How to get direct referral in PTC sites

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
scofield
Admin
scofield

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 615
العمر : 34
المزاج : رايق
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/09/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
2:

How to get direct referral in PTC sites Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How to get direct referral in PTC sites   How to get direct referral in PTC sites Emptyالإثنين ديسمبر 30, 2013 2:28 pm

How to get direct referral in PTC sites V7co

How to get direct referrals is the largest question when it comes to making money with ptc sites. Getting many active direct referrals is the only way to actually make a large stable income from ptc.

How not to fail getting referrals

Most people new to ptc sites fail at getting direct referrals. They sign up in some ptc sites, click all the ads, but dont earn any more than a couple of dollars every month. Then they realize they need direct referrals too, and start spamming their referral links, but without any luck. Then they give up, today you are going to learn how to be one of the people who succeed getting direct referrals for your ptc sites.

Downline builders

The first method i am going to talk about is downline builders. Downline builders can get you many direct referrals, but it is limited to your own clicking.
Downline builders are websites where you click ads to earn credits. You will make an offer with your credits, offering an amount of credits the person will earn for signing up to your website. You also add info about how long the person have to be active and such. Then a person will accept the deal, sign up, and he will be active for the period you specified to get the credits.
Downline building websites work good, but again, you have to actually click ads to get a referral. This takes work, and then maybe it would be better to sign up to a new ptc and click more ads. I think you can actually get some referrals from downline builders, and i think it is worth to check out.
The best and most known downline builders are downlinerefs, getref, simplerefs and targetrefs.
Downline builders work, and can get you many referrals, however they require some work to get the referrals.

How to get direct referral in PTC sites Refex_referral-exchange-card

Referral exchanges

Another method of getting direct referrals is referral exchanges. Referral exchanges is when you have another person sign up to your site in exchange for you signing up to his/her site. The both of you stay active and click all ads. Usually this happens on forums, i personally us the EMS forum for this (and everything else about ptc). With referral exchanges you can guarantee that your referrals are active, but the more of them you have, the more sites you will have to click in. I do referral exchanges, i have about 10 of them, which means i have 10 direct referrals (This may be a good start for a new clicker). I recommend you to do some referral exchanges, but you HAVE TO find out which ptc site you want to earn with first. This is very important, because it sucks to have 10 people clicking under you, and you clicking in 10 sites for them. Clicking for a month, and then the site dont pay you. You should find sites which pay a good amount per referral click. See my ptc reviews.
So as a conclusion, do referral exchanges, but get some trusted sites to exchange first.

How to get direct referral in PTC sites Traffic-light

Traffic exchanges

Another method of getting direct referrals for your ptc sites is to use traffic exchanges. Traffic exchanges is a website where you surf a website, and you sire get surfed. With a 1:1 ratio. This will generate traffic for your referral links and may get you direct referrals. But it is kind of rare for the people surfing your site to sign up. Because they are members of the same website, and they just want to view other sites to get hits for their site. So the traffic you get from traffic exchanges is not good, and you can get 500 hits without getting a single referral. I recommend doing some traffic exchanges, just to get some traffic to your ref links, but dont overdo it. The best traffic exchange sites are easyhits4u and trafficswarm.
If you decide to do traffic exchanges you may want to consider to get a blog where you can store all your referral links.

How to get direct referral in PTC sites Blog

How to make a blog to get referrals

How to get direct referral in PTC sites Blogger

Making a blog about ptc sites is the best method of getting direct referrals. Making a blog will take some time and effort, but once the blog is established and start getting hits. You will have a stable flow of direct referrals.
You can make a free blog here at blogger, or at wordpress. Or you can make a website if you want to. When making your blog you should get a good web adress. Make the web adress relevant to what you will be writing about in your blog. When you blog is made, start writing, you should think about the whole blog, and consider what kind of stuff you want to write about. You can focus on different aspects within ptc. Some of my recommendations is ptc reviews, review as many sites as possible, make categories in the sidebar with scam sites and other sites for people to see. Or you can write more text (like me), i write more about making money with ptc in general. No matter what exactly you write in your blog, make sure you have original content. Copying and pasting does not work, you will not get many hits from google. Once you get your blog going, add your referral links. I recommend not spamming your blog with ads. Have discret links and banners within the posts where you talk about a certain site. Dont put huge banners all around your blog. You should make about 20 quality posts to your blog, make sure the blog looks good. Then start promoting it (not spamming it). use traffic exchanges and post in forums (signatures). If you manage to make a good blog about ptc, and stay active blogging about it. You will get many direct referrals, but it will take time and persistance.

How to get direct referral in PTC sites 3gth

How to get direct referral in PTC sites Ou6m

How to get direct referral in PTC sites 55ya

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://troy.hooxs.com

How to get direct referral in PTC sites
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» HOW TO EARN MONEY FROM PTC SITES
» HOW TO EARN MONEY FROM PTC SITES